Tax ﬁling is the preparation and submission of your tax return to the IRS by a determined deadline. Tax planning is working with tax planning professionals to ensure that you use the tax code to your greatest advantage for proactive tax saving strategies.
With the ever-changing and evolving complex tax laws, make that switch from tax preparation to tax planning now with the following eﬀective tax planning strategies.
- Current law upcoming Biden’s tax proposals
- Maximize deductions
- Legal entity structures
- Retirement planning
- Cost segregation (real estate owners)
- Legal loopholes
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES)
- Niche-speciﬁc strategies
- Advanced strategies
- Estate planning and Gift freeze
- Tax-advantaged wealth management
Connect with one of our tax planning professionals now by clicking here – link to email@example.com