Small Business Accounting
Small businesses require accounting services just like the big ones. The numbers are essential to making necessary decisions. However, it is not easy for a small business to hire a full-time accountant for this single purpose. A dedicated in-house accountant position costs high enough to discourage such notions. That is why the small businesses are better left outsourcing their accounting issues to professional services, which do the same amount of work, but cost a lot less.
A business owner has more important things to do than managing their own books. Business owners are too busy to indulge in such things. SG INC CPA is a tax and accounting agency which specializes in serving small businesses. We are more than qualified enough to take care of your books and all your accounting needs. You can focus on running the business and earning profits, while we take care of the numbers.
SG INC CPA offers following accounting services to your small business;
- Basic Accounting services for every kind of small business
- Preparation of detailed financial statements
- Budget making
- Financial forecasting
- Monitoring and managing the cash flow
- Financial consultation and advisory for small businesses
- Income tax return planning and preparation
- QuickBooks setup and support
- Outsourced bookkeeping services
- Retirement planning
- Internal and external auditing
- Compliance with the State and Federal regulations
These are few of the more essential tasks that form a basic foundation for a successful small business. Accounting may seem simple, but it branches off into many complicated services. That is why we offer all such services as a package deal. SG INC CPA offers you every kind of accounting, auditing, payroll and tax management services imaginable. Such customization of services makes your end package very well managed and easily affordable.
Bank Reconciliation Accounting
SG INC CPA offers bank reconciliations services as part of small business accounting. By periodically reconciling the checking account of your business, we can assist in keeping the basic numbers and taxes up-to-date. This service is extremely beneficial. Some of its most glaring benefits are;
- Lost checks and lost deposits are identified and processed accordingly.
- Unauthorized wire transactions are identified and processed.
- Excess or unjustified bank charges are identified and processed.
- It is ensured all banking transactions are posted accordingly.
- Any attempts for embezzlement within the company are detected and prevented.
- All accounts are reconciled and accounted for to prepare the financial statements.
All such services and their benefits will ensure you can manage you cash in an effective manner. It will allow you to make even more money in the future. You can also protect yourself from any banking crime liability. Finally, you can sleep better knowing your accounts are balanced, reconciled and properly accounted for.
Small Business Income Statement Preparation
The income statement is also known as profit and loss statement. It is an essential part of accounting for any business, regardless of the type. It has countless uses. There is an odd itemized list of incoming and outgoings of all your expenses and earnings during a specific time period. Following are some of the basic benefits offered by preparation of an income statement;
- Complete tracking of the earnings and spendings
- Determination of which business operations need more or less budget.
- Identification of unexpected or unnecessary expenditures.
- Tracking of substantial increments in profits or losses and their causes.
- Determination of the tax liabilities.
Balance sheets are designed to provide you with specific information regarding the financial condition of your business at any given time. It can provide a lot of benefits. Such as;
- Quick access to the information regrading financial situation and capabilities of your small business.
- Identification and analysis of various trends in the market.
- Determination of ease of business expansion at a given time.
- Highlighting the need for bolstering the cash reserves at a given time.
- Highlighting the need to take appropriate steps in countering upcoming shortage forecasts.
Balance sheets are necessary part of small business accounting services. They are equally as important as income statements. You can make use of them to provide basic financial information to the banks, investors, partners, or vendors.
Maintenance of a General Ledger
A general ledger represents the core of your company’s financial records. the benefits associated with such service are too many to count. They constitute the central databank of your whole business system. Every single transaction, no matter how small or large, always flows through the ledger. Even a minor problem in a general ledger has the potential to throw off all your books.
SG INC CPA offers its services to review the general ledger of your company. We can hunt down any discrepancies and deal with them accordingly. We can remove the errors, such as double billings, or unrecorded payments. It will be our job to make sure your books are always accurate and up-to-date.
Small Business Accounting Consultations
SG INC CPA offers its consultation services to ensure you understand how to process and utilize the financial information provided by us. Do not hesitate to avail such beneficial service.
Small Business Accounting Services
We can be your reliable partner as a bookkeeper, accountant and business advisor to deliver you a full range of bookkeeping and accounting services.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I went to SG INC CPA for Accounting for Income Taxes needs. It was advertised as an all stop shop. Originally, I thought it was merely a marketing campaign. But they did complete all my requirements. Their boasts are not empty. Their employees are all knowledgeable in their chosen fields. This mastery allows them to complete all the work given to them within expected deadlines and expectations
I am very happy with the services I received at SG INC CPA. Asim provided me with specialized services to fulfill all my requirements. He and his team managed the Accounting for Income Taxes service for me. They did my accounting, as well as management. I have personally vouched for Asim to several of my colleagues and acquaintances. Every one whom I have referred to him is also very happy with the services they receive.
While working with them, I have realized that I am in good hands. When I opened my small pizza franchise, I used to do all Accounting for Income Taxes by myself. It was a tedious process and gradually became harder for me since I have never had any formal training in it. At a friend’s advice I directed all my accounting work towards them. They proved my apprehension was for nothing.